Rippon Medical Services Ltd welcomes you to the world of Micropigmentation, Laser and Beauty Aesthetics.
Introducing Beth Thurman, BMLA, ARA
Beth is an award winning professional Beauty Therapist with national qualifications in Semi-Permanent Makeup (Micropigmentation), Laser Aesthetics and Skin Care. Initially trained at Carlisle College and then working in the most prestigious Health Spas within the UK, during which time she continued her professional development programme before returning to her home town and ultimately launching her own Laser Aesthetic Salon in 2009. Beth is an industry leader in professional standards and is a member of the British Medical Laser Association.
The professional, private rooms ensure discretion and will provide you with a refreshing interlude from the daily grind of modern day life.
Book a Consultation
Why have treatments at Changes Carlisle?
1. SPECIALIST THERAPIST:
First and foremost a Beauty Therapist with a gifted artistic talent in Semi-Permanent Makeup (also called Micropigmentation), using only the most organic ingredients to give her clients a fresh, natural look.
She prides herself on her lengthy experience, state-of-the-art machines and techniques.Beth has worked extensively with cancer survivors, many of her clients report that they have a renewed sense of self-esteem and confidence thanks to Beth's artistry and compassion.
Beth is also renowned for her expertise in the careful art of correcting permanent makeup mistakes done by other less qualified facilities. This includes colour correction and semi-permanent colour correction.
Beth is also an independent Laser Therapist being able to provide Laser Therapy for Hair and Tattoo removal, mole, vein, pigmentation and stretch mark reduction and body cavitation (Laser Lipo). Dedicated to providing personalised, aesthetic treatments to address a wide range of cosmetic and skin care concerns.
With over 19 years' experience in the Beauty Industry and nearly 10 Years as a Laser Therapist, Beth's knowledge expands from training, demonstrations of the equipment and advanced Lasers techniques. Beth has refined her ability to deliver safe and ethical treatments which reflects in her standards of clinical excellence.
2. SERVICE & CARE: Patient care and experience is paramount; therefore, she will ensure your visit is welcoming and your treatment is informative, comfortable and professional.
3. LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at private treatment rooms in the heart of Carlisle City centre, which is a 5 minute walk from Carlisle train station and surrounded by car park facilities. There is a controlled private access system in place ensuring privacy.
4. SATISFACTION: Clients are extremely happy with their results and many returning to have additional treatments as well as making recommendations to friends and family.
5. PREMIUM Products: Only premium, EU regulated products are used for all treatment.
6. ACCREDITATION: Beth is registered and licensed by Carlisle City Council, BMLA (British Medical Laser Association and the ARA (Association of Registered Aestheticians) this ensures that treatments, hygiene and client care are carried out to the highest of standards.
1st and 2nd Floors, 2 Cecil Street, Carlisle, Cumbria CA1 2AP