Whether it's a subtle enhancement or complete rejuvenation: put your face in the hands of an expert. Rippon Medical Services offer a comprehensive range of the most up-to-date aesthetic facial treatments available, all carried out by Aesthetic Expert Masterclass trained Dr Rippon.
We all want to look as good as we can for as long as possible. Lines and wrinkles, thinning lips, sun-damaged skin and sagging jowls are all signs that time is not exactly on our side, but with a little bit of help it is possible to roll back the years, look revitalised and rejuvenated.
At Rippon Medical Services, Carlisle, Cumbria our Medical Advanced Aesthetic & Minor Surgery Clinic is at the cutting edge of facial enhancement procedures and believe that you deserve the best. That's why we've tried, tested and perfected each and every treatment we offer; from frown-line reducing muscle relaxing injections, dermal fillers which replace lost volume to a PDO Thread lift combined with Platelet Rich Plasma using the latest cellular technology; we know you'll love the results, and keep everyone else wondering how you look so good.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE TREATMENT WITH RIPPON MEDICAL SERVICES?
1. ADVANCED AESTHETIC MEDICAL DOCTOR: You will be treated by one of CUMBRIA'S leading AESTHETIC doctors who is highly experienced and specialist trained in delivering of Medical Aesthetics.
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, you can be ensured that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible.
3. AFTER CARE POLICY: Our aftercare policy ensures our patients receive the best care following their treatment.
4. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic on Fisher Street, in the historical part of Carlisle, with Carlisle Castle and Cathedral close by. We are situated opposite a public carpark and 5 mins walk away from Carlisle Bus and Train Stations.
5. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
6. PREMIUM MEDICATION: We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment.
7. PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS AUTHORITY We are an approved and regulated clinic, via Safe Face and the profession standards authority, this ensures that we carry out high standard treatments, hygiene and care to our patients. Telephone 01228 791447 or 07787541689 to book your consultation.