Dr A G Rippon, M.D. June 2017
Founded around excellent patient care, safety and satisfaction Rippon Medical Services recognise that professional integrity and ethical treatments are of paramount importance in terms of meeting the needs of their patients here, in the North of England.
Expert Master Class trained, Dr Rippon is one of the leading Medical Aesthetic Doctors in Cumbria, UK. He runs a busy Private Medical Aesthetics and Minor Surgery Clinic and is always looking for new opportunities to better his results and provide the best quality care for his patients.
Recent advances in regenerative (restoration and growth) medicine have led to the development of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) combined with Mesotherapy or Microneedling for the successful treatment of hair thickening and regrowth in men and women, as well as with microneedling to smooth acne scars and rejuvenate ageing facial skin.
Two recent studies showing PRP's positive impact on hair growth and as a skin rejuvenation option used along with microneedling are making a big impact in cosmetic surgery patients. In one study published in the Aesthetic Surgery Journal (2017) the author demonstrated microneedling safely and effectively creates reversible micro-channels and skin permeability for the delivery of PRP and other cosmeceutical ingredients like vitamins, amino acids and active ingredients into the skin.
PRP is the concentration of your own body's platelets in a small amount of plasma. This self-derived product possesses immense capabilities in terms of tissue regeneration.
At Rippon Medical, a small sample of blood is taken from your arm, exactly like having a routine blood test at your GP surgery. The blood is centrifuged to separate the platelet-rich plasma. Dr Rippon can then inject the patient's concentrated platelets to encourage healing and help regrow stronger and healthier tissue by microneedling the Platelet-Rich Plasma into the skin.
For men and women with hair thinning or loss, Dr Rippon injects the PRP into the scalp's vascular layer using the U225 which is the most sophisticated mesotherapy injector on the international market delivering quick and painless PRP Vitamin and Amino Acids precisely into the area being treated. The PRP increases blood supply to the hair follicles and shaft size thickness, which triggers and maintains hair growth.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE TREATMENT WITH RIPPON MEDICAL SERVICES?
1. ADVANCED AESTHETIC MEDICAL DOCTOR: You will be treated by one of CUMBRIA'S leading AESTHETIC doctors who is highly experienced and specialist trained in delivering of Mesotherapy and PRP combined treatment.
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, you can be ensured that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible.
3. AFTER CARE POLICY Our aftercare policy ensures our patients receive the best care following their treatment.
4. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic on Fisher Street, in the historical part of Carlisle, with Carlisle Castle and Cathedral close by. We are situated opposite a public carpark and 5 mins walk away from Carlisle Bus and Train Stations.
5. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
6. PREMIUM MEDICATION: We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment.
7. PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS AUTHORITY We are an approved and regulated clinic, via Safe Face and the profession standards authority, this ensures that we carry out high standard treatments, hygiene and care to our patients. Telephone 01228 791447 or 07787541689 to book your consultation.